This document will be updated by Wingmeback to ensure that the information provided in this Notice is always current and up-to-date.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files, that are stored on your computer or other device when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to ‘remember’ you and your preferences, either for a single visit (through a ’session cookie’) or for multiple repeat visits (using a ‘persistent cookie’). They ensure a consistent and efficient experience for visitors, and perform essential functions such as allowing users to register and remain logged in. Cookies may be set by the site that you are visiting (known as ‘first party cookies’), or by third parties, such as those who serve content or provide advertising or analytics services on the website (‘third party cookies’).
Type of Cookies
- A cookie consists of a minimal set of data transferred to the user’s browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that provide the transfer. Cookies are not a software so are not providing issues as viruses.
- Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered could be different. To proceed without changing the options relating to cookies, simply continue browsing.
1 – Technical Cookies
Technical Cookies, essential for the correct functioning of the website and to provide the service offered and requested by the user.
- There are many technologies to store information on the user’s computer, then collected by the sites. The best known and most used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and navigation of the website by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or for the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
- The settings to manage or disable cookies depends on the internet browser. The user can manage or request the deactivation or deletion of cookies by changing the settings of browser. The deactivation may slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
- The technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
- The cookies retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the website statistics service or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site, who can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply to analytics cookies, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
- From the point of view of duration, temporary session-cookies can be used to provide the automatic delete at the end of the browsing session.
- Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access in the reserved area of thewebsite as an authenticated user. They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation up to the quit from browser. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site.
2 – Third Party Cookies.
Navigation in the website will provide cookies from sites managed by other organizations (“Third Party”) that can be in Italy or abroad.
The presence of inherent plugins, like those offered by Facebook, Twitter, Google, YouTube for videos, involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites operated by third parties. The management of the information collected by “third parties” shall be managed by the company itself.
This website uses social plugins (“plugins”) linked to the main social network as Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
For your knowledge, here below the regulations:
- Google: cookies policy at http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/ and full information link http://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
- Google (setting): guide for Google services (Maps, YouTube…) is available at http://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/ and https://it-it.facebook.com/about/privacy/cookies
- Facebook (setting): access your account. Privacy section. Or please, follow the guides on internet e.g. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/disable-third-party-cookies
- Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
- Twitter (setting): https://twitter.com/settings/security and https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- LinkedIn (setting): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
- Google+: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Google+ (setting): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing
3 – Profiling or Advertising Cookies
These cookies are required to create user profiles to send advertising in line with the preferences expressed by the user. Wingmeback does not use profiling or advertising cookies.
It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with specific notifications to users.
Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
The document was updated to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions and in particular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.